Sunday, January 29, 2012

My journey continues

Today I visited Barb in Australia, and had gone across the pond to visit Paul several days ago, and I am using idea's from both blogs. Paul has been making wonderful tags using gauze for a softening touch, and Barb is using up ribbon scraps. I am so impressed with what she has done!

The ribbon I put on the bottom of the small tag is from Hobby Lobby, a gift from Lillian! The CS is Wild Wasabi from SU, the flowered paper and the ones on top of it are from Websters Pages. The sprakling brad is from my stash. The tag with the girl is something I have had in my stash for years.

Thanks for dropping in, and I hope yu let me know you were here. I love comments!
Hugs, Pat
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. You ARE getting around in the world, Pat . . . great collage here - wonderful colors. Don't tire yourself out in your travels - hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Look at all of that vintage goodness on this gorgeous card, Pat! Love all the great colors and images. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You journalling Pat, I fancy having try at that, brill page my dear. Hope you feeling better these days

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey pat I love this lay out you made how are you sweetie.... Maryr

    ReplyDelete