Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Using up scraps!

I found a partial package of color coded things that had been given to me, to make a card with. I used a confetti CS, which I wish I had upgraded, but thats what it is. Anyway, the fabric patch on the upper right has imbedded rhinestones, and is just a mesh. The paper scrap on the left is 2 shades of gray.

I used an EK edge punch, and some decorative Creative Charms, to dress it all up. They are like tiny mother of pearl buttons with a small pearl in the middle of each. It may not travel well! haha

Other than the confetti CS, I am very happy with the card. I seldom use fabric, but now I think I will try it more often. I am trying to use up scraps.

Thanks for coming by. I appreciate your visit!
Hugs, Pat
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Love black and white Pat, it is a lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  2. For only using scraps, this is a great card, Pat -- lovely and just the right amount of "glitz" to it !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's hope my comment takes, for some reason only about one in ten go through and I hear from a DT I'm on, I'm not alone in this problem.

    Nice card Pat, I like the punch design and those sparkling gems.

    ReplyDelete